December 23, 2013

Merry Christmas!

I am FINALLY finished with grad school! I am still waiting for my new certificate and diploma in the mail, but I am {almost} officially a certified elementary school counselor. It took a lot of work and 2 and a half years, but I DID IT!

I know I haven't posted since July, when things were a little calmer in life. It sped up to 100 mph this past semester, but now I can finally relax again and share all of my cute, cute ideas with you. Right now, I am 6 months pregnant with our baby girl. Our lil man will be a big brother come April. He is so very excited!

This was just a short update post to get back on the board. I will be posting more often now. We are still working on getting out of debt, minimalism, and other projects. Be sure to check back often.

Until next time, God bless.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment