February 1, 2014

{five} valentine's Day Crafts for Kids

Happy February!

I have a two year old who *LOVES* to spend time with his mommy. Around the different holidays I try to find fun crafts to do, and with the cold weather these have been easy, fun, and perfect for my lil man and me!

{one} Mystery Valentine


  • I found this one at Craftaholics Anonymous. Instead of words, I am going to write letters and let him paint over them. He will love to see the letters appear!
{two} Tissue Paper Hearts
  • I do this type of craft a lot with Brody. Sometimes we wad up the tissue paper and sometimes we don't. I found this craft at Brilliant Beginnings Preschool. They have a LOT of other great ideas, too!
{three} 'I love EWE' Valentines



  • I think this craft is great! Found at My Kids Make..., Instead of using just two cotton balls, I drew an outline of a sheep and let him glue on the cotton balls in the shape.
{four} Hand Poem
  • This one I found while browsing Pinterest. Click on the picture to get a better view of the poem. I would love this even more if my lil man could write his own name!
{five} Tie Dye Coffee Filter Valentine Heart
  • This one is my favorite of the five! It is so simple and Brody LOVED it! I found it over at Meaningful Mama's Blog. She did a great job using pictures and giving instructions step-by-step. 
I will try to get pictures of the ones Brody and I did together. He is such a little ham... always smiley for the camera! Until next time - God Bless.






post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment