January 2, 2015

Ringing in 2015

Well, it has been a good 6 months since I have updated my blog. I am not sure if I even have any followers anymore! I would love it if you would leave a comment if you do follow and read. Ellie Ruth was born in April and is now 8 months old. Time started going quickly when Brody was born, but now I feel like it had been turbo-charged. This is probably why I fell off the wagon in updating.

I want to get back to it for a few reasons. It helps me stay focused on my goals and aspirations. When I write about how I am obtaining my goals and sharing it with my wonderful readers, I tend to stay on track a little better. It also allows me to share my knowledge and ideas that might be helpful to others.

I have decided I am putting my teaching blog on hold for now. Yes, I do a lot of great things in my classroom, but I am honestly trying to focus more on my family and what is going on at home. As of Monday, our home will be officially on the market. We have lived here since 2006 and have put a lot of heart and soul into making this house our own. It will be sad to see it go. On a positive note, we will be moving into a similar house on much more land {5 acres!!} with a shop where Brandon can easily work on his fabrication projects. It will also have 5 bedrooms and a play room. One of the bedrooms will become a craft room {can we get a hallelujah?!} and one will become a guest room. I am excited about decorating and making this new place our own. The plan is to post about all the projects I am working on as well as before and after pictures.

That is all I have for now. Like I said, please comment! Let me know what you guys want to see or read about.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment